Sara’s Clean Spicy Chicken Wraps!By Work. Train. Compete!|Sara & Natalie|2012-07-26 | Comments: 0Eating clean doesn’t mean you have to eat the same old boring chicken and veggies meal after meal. Spice up this classic clean eat by trying Sara’s Clean Spicy Chicken Wraps today!
Video of Sara Making the Clean Spicy Chicken Wraps
Nutritional Info: (1/2 serving = 3 oz chicken, 1 cup zucchini, 1/3 of an avocado)
Note: The video uses 4 oz of chicken and 1/2 an avocado per serving. I personally found this to be too much food, so I lessened the portions to 3 oz of chicken and 1/3 an avocado per serving.
Dehydrated Minced Onion (1/2 TBSP)
Zucchini (1 cup)
Chili Pepper Flakes (1 TSP)
Chicken (3 oz)
Squeezed Lime (1 TBSP)
Collard Greens (~1 cup)
9 107 27 6 90 4 11 253 Fat
0 0 0 1.6g
0 0 0 0 56.3mg
0 0 56.3mg
Net Carbs: 17.7g- 8.4g = 9.3g
- Boil skinless, boneless chicken breasts in water (with fresh squeezed lemon).
- Once the chicken is cooked, strain it and add 6 oz of chicken to a food processor.
- Add 2/3 of an avocado and 2 cups of chopped and steamed zucchini to the food processor. Season with minced onion flakes, chili pepper flakes and 1 TBSP of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Process in the food processor (don’t over-process, or else it will become a paste).
- Divide into 2 portions (place on in the fridge for the next day).
- Wash and dry collard greens. Cut off the stems.
- Place the chicken salad onto 1 collard green. Roll into a wrap.
Makes about 3-4 wraps per serving.
Dr. Sara Solomon – Follow me on Twitter
Follow dentists, Dr. Sara Solomon, WBFF Pro and Dr. Natalie Pennington, IFBB Pro, as they work, train and compete! Find out how these fit gals balance professional careers with fitness competition prep – plus get their tips on eating clean, training hard and staying motivated!