Ready in 15 minutes • Makes 4 servings
2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
3 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
4 tsp maple syrup
2 cups water
4 cups sparkling water
½ cup ice cubes
1. Add rosemary to a blender along with blackberries, maple syrup and the 2 cups of water. Blend until smooth.
2. Place a fine sieve over a bowl. Pour the blackberry mixture through the sieve to strain the berry seeds.
3. Pour 1 cup of blackberry mixture into each of four 16- to 20-ounce drinking glasses.
4. Add ice to each glass and top with sparkling water.
* Savings based on US cover price. US funds only. Oxygen is
published 12 times per year. Canadians: $15.00 S&H (includes GST or
HST where applicable) is added to the price. Please allow up to 6 weeks
for delivery of your first issue.