1. Beat egg whites in a small bowl. Add almond milk, vanilla and almond extracts, and stir.
2. Combine oat flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt
in a large bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine until smooth. Fold in cranberries.
4. Pour batter in to a large coffee mug. Microwave for 2 minutes and 20 seconds, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
* Savings based on US cover price. US funds only. Oxygen is
published 12 times per year. Canadians: $15.00 S&H (includes GST or
HST where applicable) is added to the price. Please allow up to 6 weeks
for delivery of your first issue.