1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a 9"x13" baking pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. Boil 4 to 6 cups of water in a large pot. Add macaroni and cook about 10 to 12 minutes, until pasta is tender but firm, then drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Cook squash and broth together in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until well combined, then increase the heat to medium until almost simmering.
4. Remove pan from heat and stir in goat cheese and sea salt. Stir until smooth with no lumps.
5. Pour squash mixture over macaroni and stir gently to combine. Transfer to the baking dish and top with grated Parmesan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then broil for an additional 3 minutes until top is crisp and brown. Serve.
* Savings based on US cover price. US funds only. Oxygen is
published 12 times per year. Canadians: $15.00 S&H (includes GST or
HST where applicable) is added to the price. Please allow up to 6 weeks
for delivery of your first issue.