Want to see your recipe or cooking tip in an upcoming issue of Oxygen? Send us your creation! Check out other Reader Recipes in our Nutrition: Clean Recipes section!
To submit your recipe to be considered for the online or print version of Oxygen's Reader Recipes, please provide your contact information below.
* denotes required information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Zip/Postal Code:
* Recipe Name:
* Ingredients: What ingredients, and how much of each ingredient do we need to prepare your recipe?
* Yield: How many people will your recipe serve? If it’s a soup or stew, can you tell us how many cups it will make?
* Cooking Time: How long does it take for your dish to cook/bake/grill?
* Instructions: Please be as detailed as possible here. If you miss a step, your recipe may not work for us!
Serving Instructions: Are there any other details we should know? Will your recipe go nicely with another dish? Is there a garnish we can use to present your recipe in an extra-special way?
* Upload a Photo of Your Recipe: (JPG, 300k max.)
The photos should be in jpeg format, at least 300 dpi, and ideally 4x3 (if you're unsure about this, ask a computer whiz to give you a hand). Your photos could be used for the print or online version.
For security purposes, please enter the letters you see in the box below.
Your 90-Day Best Body Challenge
Oxygen is Back!
Sculpt a New Upper Body with Giant Sets
Erin Stern’s Upper Body Training Tips
Master the Push-up
Glutamine: Your Post-Sweat Supplement?
Oh I am going to hurt so good after this. Goo...
Printed everything off. Took a " before" Self...
Looks Yummy. Am going to try this....
From late-night noshing to portion control, registered dietitian Allison Clark has the simple answers to your top nutrition questions, so you can lean out and get healthier.
“Should I start strength training?”
Shannon Dropped 40 Pounds After Pregnancy
2013 Figure Olympia runner-up and Team Dymatize athlete Erin Stern lets you in on her secrets to sculpting a fab upper body in these awesome training vids!
The December 2013 issue of Oxygen is now on newsstands.
Preview the issue and get exclusive bonus web content →
Subscribe to Print Edition
Give A Gift
Training With Yeshaira Robles
Copyright © Active Interest Media.