Watch each video carefully, follow our instructions below, and post yourself crushing these burpees with the hashtag #OxygenBadassBurpees for your chance to win.
Beginners can do one to two sets of five to 10 reps each. More advanced participants can shoot for three sets of 15, 20 or more reps. You also can blend them into your existing exercise program, circuit, metcon or Workout of the Day.
Burpee to Target
1. Find an overhead target such as a pull-up bar that is about 6 to 8 inches above your fingertips when you extend your arms overhead.
2. Center yourself underneath the pull-up bar and stand with your feet hip-width apart, arms at your sides.
3. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your feet behind you so you’re in plank — head, hips and heels aligned, spine and head neutral. You should be perpendicular to the barbell.
4. Bend your elbows to do a push-up, lowering until your chest touches or nearly touches down.
5. Jump your feet back underneath you and explode upward, reaching your arms overhead and touching both hands lightly to the bar. Land softly and repeat.
When in your push-up, align your shoulders with the legs of the pull-up rig. That way the bar will be directly overhead when you go to jump.
Plank Up/Down Burpee
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, arms at your sides.
2. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your feet behind you so you’re in plank — head, hips and heels aligned, spine and head neutral.
3. Hold plank as you drop down one arm at a time your hands onto your elbows, then back up one arm at a time from elbows to hands.
4. Jump your feet underneath you and leap into the air.
5. Continue, alternating lead arms with each rep.
Didn't get a chance to sign up for the challenge? Join in the fun here.