If you’re into banana bread, you know there are plenty of recipes out there laden with refined sugar and unhealthy fats. In my version, I swap out butter for Greek yogurt and refined sugar for honey. I love to add Wellgrove Olive Leaf Extract for an extra boost of antioxidants and immune support.
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour, coconut or almond flour (I used almond flour.)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp Wellgrove Olive Leaf Extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a loaf pan or muffin tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla and mix.
- Stir in egg.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually mix in flour until no streaks remain.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
In Fast-Track Fitness, four-time Oxygen cover model and personal trainer Chady Dunmore shares her very own training routine! This 28-day, full-body revamp is designed to make you stronger, leaner and more confident than ever before. Using little to no equipment, and in the comfort of your own home, Dunmore’s workouts will help you burn fat, increase athletic endurance and build lean muscle with her short but intense sessions. The workouts constantly change, which keeps training time fun while challenging your body to achieve results.
So what’s holding you back? Now is the time to take the first step toward bettering your body and your life! Dunmore’s program is guaranteed to blast stubborn fat while sculpting your entire physique. What could be better? Join Fast-Track Fitness today!