Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup low-fat (1% milk)
- ⅓ cup chopped chives
- cooking Spray
- 8 slices lean deli ham (about 8 oz.)
- ½ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs, egg whites and milk together. Add chives and stir to combine.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Line each up of the tins with one piece of ham, pressing down gently to fill each cup. Divide egg mixture evenly among cups.
- Place in over for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese, then cook for 5 minutes.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 200, Total Fats: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 125 mg, Sodium: 786 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 4 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 23 g, Iron: 2 mg