Asparagus and Cheese Omelette
Feel like adding to your eating plan? Easy and tasty, this is for you.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 5 spears asparagus
- 1 ounce Swiss cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- In a nonstick frying pan coated with cooking spray, cook the onion until it’s clear.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk, and then add it to the onions.
- Once it’s cooked on that side, flip it over, and then add the asparagus and cheese to the upright side of the egg.
- Once the egg is completely cooked, fold in half to cover the asparagus, and let it cook for another couple of seconds. Serve immediately.