Ready in 35 minutes | Makes 2 Servings
⅓ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. orange juice
Pinch cayenne pepper, plus more for garnish
2 poblano peppers
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
2 whole-wheat English muffins, split
½ avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Olive oil cooking spray
1. In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Place oven rack 6 inches from the top of the oven, and turn on broiler. Place peppers on a baking sheet and broil 3 to 5 minutes, or until skin is charred and blistered. Turn peppers over and repeat.
3. Transfer peppers to a glass bowl, cover with a plate, and let steam 5 minutes. Peel away charred skin and remaining blackened bits, and discard.
4. Cut peppers in half, and remove stems and seeds.
5. Fill bottom of a 4-egg poacher with 1″ of water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Spray poaching cups with cooking spray, and fill 2 cups with whole eggs.
6. Divide egg whites between remaining 2 cups. Cover and cook whole eggs until whites set and yolks thicken (about4 minutes).
7. Remove cooked whole eggs, cover, and continue cooking egg whites until opaque, another 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Toast English muffins under broiler and divide between2 plates. Place . of a roasted pepper on each muffin half. Top 2 halves with the whole eggs and 2 with the egg whites.
9. Spoon sauce over eggs and top with avocado slices. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and sprinkle with cayenne.
Nutrition facts (per serving):370 calories, 15 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 40 g carbs, 8 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 0 g trans fat, 26 g protein