Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1/2 a lemon
- 5 ounces halibut
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 10 sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 diced scallion
- Sea salt
- 1 cup or 1 ear steamed corn
- 1/2 cup steamed rice
- In a glass baking dish, add the juice of 1/2 a lemon, a splash of water and 5 ounces of halibut.
- Add 1/2 cup grated zucchini, 10 sliced grape tomatoes and 1 diced scallion to dish.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Enjoy with 1 cup or 1 ear steamed corn and 1/2 cup steamed wild rice.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 347, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 45 mg, Sodium: 91 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 44 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 36 g, Iron: 3 mg