Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 15 minutes • Makes 4 servings
Blackberry Rosemary Fizz
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 3 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add rosemary to a blender along with blackberries, maple syrup and the 2 cups of water. Blend until smooth.
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl. Pour the blackberry mixture through the sieve to strain the berry seeds.
- Pour 1 cup of blackberry mixture into each of four 16- to 20-ounce drinking glasses.
- Add ice to each glass and top with sparkling water.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 66, Total Fats: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 12 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Total Carbohydrates: 16 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 0 g, Iron: 0.5 mg