Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 6 hours 15 minutes • Makes 6 servings
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp tarragon, chopped
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add chia seeds to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add blueberry mixture.
- Use a fork to thoroughly combine chia seeds with blueberry mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir again.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place mixture in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 6 hours. The texture should resemble a thick as yogurt or, ideally, tapioca pudding.
- Garnish with berries and serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 192, Total Fats: 8 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 53 mg, Dietary Fiber: 7 g, Total Carbohydrates: 25 g, Sugars: 11 g, Protein: 8 g, Iron: 3 mg