Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Makes about 12 servings | Serving size: ¼ cup
- ⅔ cup fat-free or Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- ⅓–½ cup Franks® Hot Sauce or Sriracha sauce
- ½ cup crumbled light blue cheese
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 cups (14 oz.) cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ – 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ⅔ cup celery, finely diced
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 3–4 hours or simmer on the stove top for half hour.
Stay tuned later this month for the updated edition of Lori Harder’s Busy Girl Cookbook! And for more recipes be sure to visit LoriHarder.com.