Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, blanched
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp French grain mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place spinach leaves and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Spray a nonstick pan and place over medium-high heat. Char cauliflower in small batches. Place charred cauliflower over spinach/tomatoes while still hot.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend thoroughly to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix together. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 150, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 390 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 25 g, Dietary Fiber: 11 g, Sugars: 11 g, Protein: 9 g, Iron: 2 mg