- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breasts or legs (boned if desired)
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mustard. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Spread each piece of chicken with mustard mixture, then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes for bone-in chicken, 30 minutes for boneless, or until golden brown and meat is no longer pink.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 178, Fat: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 7 g, Sodium: 389 mg, Fiber: Trace, Protein: 30 g