Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 8 fajita-size (6- to-7-inch) tortillas
- 8- to-10-ounces baked tofu, cut into strips
- Red or green (tomatillo) salsa, to taste
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt, reduced-fat sour cream, or soy yogurt
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- Preheat over toaster oven to 400 F.
- Wrap the entire batch of tortillas in foil and warm while preparing filling.
- Place the tofu strips on a plate and microwave briefly until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread the little salsa and yogurt down the center of each tortilla and arrange a few tofu strips over them.
- Sprinkle with some lettuce, roll up snugly and serve.