Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 30 minutes • Makes 2 servings
- ¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- ½ lb cod
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- ¼ head green cabbage, shredded
1. Mix yogurt and mustard in a shallow bowl. Place nuts and shredded coconut in a separate shallow bowl.
2. Dip cod in yogurt mixture, then dredge in nut mixture to coat.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook cod, 3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
4. Add a little water to skillet, then add potatoes; cook until browned, 3 minutes. Add cabbage and cover with a lid; cook for 3 minutes. Place cod on top of cabbage, cover, and cook 5 more minutes until the potatoes are soft and the fish flakes when pierced with a fork. Remove and serve half of the fish over half of the potatoes and cabbage.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 407, Total Fats: 11 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 52 mg, Sodium: 512 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 42 g, Dietary Fiber: 7 g, Sugars: 8 g, Protein: 35 g, Iron: 3 mg