Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in: 10 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup roasted chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest (optional)
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 whole wheat pita
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- Set aside chopped chicken, grapes, celery and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour dressing over chicken and toss to combine.
- Serve in pita half lined with lettuce. Serving Tip: Double this recipe and save the other half for another meal.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 314, Total Fats: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 54 mg, Sodium: 236 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 33 g, Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 27 g, Iron: 2.5 mg