- 3 assorted (red, orange, yellow) medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced into 1/4 – inch slices
- 16 basil leaves
- 4 oz fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced into 1/3 – inches
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Freshly ground four-blend pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 oz olive oil
- 1 1/2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp French Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- On two plates, place a slice of tomato on each and top with a slice of mozzarella and two basil leaves. Repeat twice. Finish with a cherry tomato on top. Garnish plates with four more cherry tomatoes, and remaining basil leaves.
- Place all dressing ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle dressing over tomato stack, top with freshly ground four-blend pepper and serve.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 2 servings total): Calories: 315, Fat: 24 g, Carbohydrates: 7 g, Protein: 21 g