Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 2 servings (4 pancakes)
High in natural sweetness and muscle-building power, this easy-to-make recipe will surely be a hit in your clean diet.
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- Berries to garnish
- Set a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and flip the pancake over when it starts to bubble.
- After about 30 seconds, remove the pancake to a plate and serve with a handful of berries.
span style=”color: #54c6d5;”> Nutrients per serving (2 pancakes): Calories: 310, Total Fats: 17 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 40 mg, Sodium: 130 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 14 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 28 g, Iron: 1.5 mg