Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup steamed brown rice
- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice and seasonings until well blended.
- Chop chicken into chunks, add to bowl and set aside to marinate for a least 1 hour.
- Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers. Grill for about 25 minutes and serve with steamed rice.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 260, Total Fat: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 50 mg, Sodium: 350 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 34 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 8 g, Protein: 23 g, Iron 2 mg