Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 10 slices of baby bella mushrooms
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp milk
- seasoning: ground black pepper, dried cilantro, garlic powder
- 2 tbsp shredded reduced-fat jalapeño cheese
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin
- 2 tbsp sliced avocado
- 2 cups cubed melon
- In a nonstick skillet, saute 1/2 tsp olive oil and 10 slices of baby bella mushrooms for 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Whisk 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 1 tbsp milk and seasoning (ground black pepper, dried cilantro, garlic powder) to taste. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Once eggs are set, sprinkle 2 tbsp shredded reduced-fat jalapeño cheese on top.
- Flip and cook through.
- Enjoy with 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin, 2 tbsp sliced avocado and 2 cups cubed melon.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 486, Total Fats: 16 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 221 mg, Sodium: 788 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 65 g, Dietary Fiber: 10 g, Sugars: 37 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 4 mg