Makes 6 Servings • Ready in 45 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp ground oats
- 1 scoop (35 g) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 3 dashes cinnamon 10 pitted prunes 1 tbsp agave nectar 2 tbsp ground almonds 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Mix almond milk and 2 tablespoons of oats in a bowl, and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Place all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse 5 times. Puree ingredients gently, then add remaining oats and puree until almost smooth.
- Scrape batter (it will be sticky) into a square container and spread out. Let set, uncovered, on the counter for 30 minutes before cutting.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 115, Total Fats: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 1 mg, Sodium: 4 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 20 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 5 g, Protein: 5 g, Iron: 1 mg