Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
PB & Power Jelly Sandwich
Makes 1 serving • Ready in 5 minutes
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1–2 tbsp all-natural nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew or hazelnut)
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 2 tbsp Power Jelly (recipe below)
- Toast bread slices.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil with nut butter using a fork, until well blended.
- Spread honey onto one slice of toast, and nut butter and Power Jelly onto the other. Place one slice on top of the other.
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 4 cups
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries (any red variety)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw honey or 4 tbsp banana powder*
- Allow berries to thaw. Once thawed, use a potato masher to mash fruit to desired consistency.
- Add chia seeds and honey or banana powder, and let mixture stand to thicken for 15 minutes.
- Use immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week.
“I like using Mum’s Original Vine-Ripened Finely Milled Banana Powder as a sugar alternative. It helps to sweeten naturally while adding potassium and fiber.” – Tosca Reno