Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 15 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 whole, free-range eggs
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- Add 1/4 cup water to a small skillet set on medium heat.
- Add spinach, crack eggs overtop and cover with a lid for 5 minutes, or until there are no visible runny egg whites. Use a glass lid if you have one.
- Toast English muffin while eggs cook.
- Place one egg and half the spinach on top of each muffin half. Serve.
Nutrients per serving (278 g): Calories: 313, Total Fats: 12 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 424 mg, Sodium: 633 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 32 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 22 g, Iron: 6 mg