A healthy, low-fat treat to enjoy with the whole family.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 egg whites
- 12 ounces evaporated, non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2/3 cup Splenda or sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and pour into a greased, 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then turn the temperature down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 40 to 50 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.