Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Ready in 15 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cherry juice
- 1/2 banana, split in half lengthwise
- 3 large strawberries, halved
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cherry juice until thoroughly combined.
- Arrange the banana halves on each side of the yogurt and arrange the strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and blueberries on top.
- Top with almonds, if desired, and serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (without almonds):Calories: 269, Total Fats: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 70 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 52 g, Dietary Fiber: 6 g, Sugars: 35 g, Protein: 18 g, Iron: 1 mg