Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1 300-gram box soft or silken tofu
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil or thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Combine the tofu and oil in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add mustard, lemon juice or vinegar or thyme and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrients: Makes 6 servings Calories: 110, Total Fats: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 1.5 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 30 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 1 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g , Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 2 g, Iron: 0.49 mg