Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Scrambled Egg Whites With Turkey Bacon Recipe
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- Mist a nonstick pan with olive oil spray.
- Place on medium-high heat.
- Mix milk and eggs and pour into pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until mixture begins to solidify.
- Break up with spatula.
- Continue cooking until no longer runny.
- Place the slices of turkey bacon in the pan and cook until they reach desired crispiness.