- 4, 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 4 tbsp unbleached flour
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/8 tsp four-blend pepper
- Canola oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a food processor or blender, combine soy sauce, peanut butter, oil, and lime juice. Blend until peanut butter is thoroughly mixed with the other ingredients and then pour onto a plate.
- On another plate, mix the flour sesame seeds and pepper.
- Coat each piece of chicken in the peanut butter mixture. Then coat the breasts in the flour mixture.
- Place chicken onto a non-stick cookie sheet sprayed with canola oil. Then spray each breast with oil until covered.
- Finally cook the chicken for 20 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Serving suggestions: Place chicken on a mixture of brown rice (half cup) and Bush’s Pinto Beans (quarter of a cup).
Nutrients per serving (Makes 4 servings): Calories: 310, Fat: 12 g, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Protein: 39 g