Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1 Cara Cara orange
- 1 Rio Star grapefruit, or pink or red grapefruit
- 1 blood orange
- 2 satsuma mandarin oranges
- 1 cocktail citrus
- 1 ugli fruit (Jamaican tangelo)
- 4 kumquats, peels washed well, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced, removing any seeds
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Using a knife, or by hand, remove peels from Cara Cara orange, grapefruit, blood orange and satsuma oranges. Pull apart sections, cut into bite sized pieces and add to a bowl.
- Using a knife, cut away peel of cocktail citrus and ugli fruit. Then, using a paring knife, cut in-between membranes to remove fruit segments. Add segments to bowl.
- Add kumquats and mint. Toss to combine and refrigerate for about 15 minutes before serving.