Sinfully Clean Chocolate Brownie
Clean never tasted so sinful! This chocolate brownie is packed with free radical–fighting flavonoids and antioxidants.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 square (7 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Break up chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients, except chocolate pieces, in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix to combine. Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into a single-portion oven-proof loaf dish and bake 16 to 18 minutes. Serve.
Related:Mini Chocolate Souffles
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 151, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 171 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 24 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 11 g, Protein: 3 g, Iron: 3 mg