Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Makes about 24 Servings | Serving Size: ½ cup
- 12–15 medium/large organic apples
- 1 12 oz. bag whole cranberries
- 6–8 oz. apple juice
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Quarter and core apples. Do not peel. Place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cook in slow cooker for 4 hours on low.
- When done cooking, mash with a hand masher until smooth or desired consistency.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy.