Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1 1/2 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (stems included), chopped
- 1/2 cup store-bought salsa
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir well. Cover, chill then serve.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 8 servings): Calories: 236, Fat: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 27 g, Protein: 24 g