Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 16 oz spinach
- 15 oz frozen artichoke hearts
- 8 oz low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Saute mixture in a pan for 10 minutes and heat through.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 4 servings): Calories: 140, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 20 mg, Sodium: 300 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 18 g, Dietary Fiber: 9 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 12 g, Iron: 3 mg
“I love fast and easy dishes. The nutmeg can be adjusted to taste, but it really brings out the flavor of the greens.” Katie Martin, Oxygen reader Recipe provided by Katie Martin