Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 6 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut in chunks
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or honey
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Set aside. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown. Remove fruit with curved knife, leaving outer shells intact. Trim off core and cut fruit into chunks. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, oranges, bananas, strawberries, and grapes. Spoon into pineapple shells. Serve with dressing.