Tosca Reno’s Paleo Bread
This gluten-free, Paleo bread is healthy and delicious!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This gluten-free Paleo bread recipe is made with high-protein ingredients that won’t weigh you down. The flaxseeds give the bread a nutty flavor, while the honey adds a little sweetness.
*Adapted from Gwyneth Paltrow’s recipe on her site goop.com.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour/meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 5 whole, organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon raw, organic honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar
- Place all dry ingredients in medium bowl. Combine well.
- Place all wet ingredients in separate medium bowl and beat until combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared, greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool and serve.