Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 2, 6-oz cans chuck light tuna, drained
- 1, 15-oz can small white beans, (cannelloni or great northern, rinsed)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine Tuna, beans, tomatoes, scallions, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir gently. Refrigerate before serving.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 4 servings): Calories: 410, Fat: 15 g, Carbohydrates: 37 g, Protein: 33 g[/colored_box]