Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ready in 15 minutes | Makes 1 serving
- 4 oz boneless beef round, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 red chard leaves
- 1 baby zucchini, sliced
- 6 asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup amaranth, cooked
- 1 cup arugula
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute beef and garlic until slightly browned.
- Add red chard, zucchini slices and asparagus.
- When beef is nearly cooked to your preference, stir in amaranth and heat mixture for 1 more minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Plate arugula, then top with skillet mixture, tomatoes, cheese and dressing.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 367, Total Fats: 16 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 68 mg, Sodium: 359 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 25 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 13 g, Protein: 34 g, Iron: 7 mg