Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 pear, cubed
- 1 oz light coconut milk
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet Splenda (optional)
- 1 oz walnut halves
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Mix quinoa and pear in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and Splenda, if you desire.
- Drizzle coconut milk mixture over quinoa and warm in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with walnuts and yogurt.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 521, Total Fats: 22 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 197 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 51 g, Dietary Fiber: 8 g, Sugars: 15 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 3 mg