Ready in 10 minutes • Makes 1 big pancake
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- ½ cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp quick oats
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- Dash cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the warm pan and let cook for about 30 seconds, then sprinkle blueberries into the batter.
- Cover pan with a lid and let cook about 2 minutes. When the cake is fluffy, flip it over, cover and let cook for another 2 minutes. Check now and then to make sure it’s not burning. The pancake is done when it rises back after being pressed with the spatula.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on top and serve.
Nutrients per serving:Calories: 343, Total Fats: 12 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 35 mg, Sodium: 240 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 18 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 44 g, Iron: 2 mg