Ready in 15 minutes | Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice cooked
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp. Sucanat
- Bring milk and rice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk egg whites and gradually add to boiling rice mixture, stirring constantly until egg whites are cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, molasses and Sucanat. Stir to blend flavors. Enjoy warm or cold.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 111, Total Fats: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 2 mg, Sodium: 104 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 18 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 5 g, Protein: 8 g, Iron: 1 mg