Ready in 35 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 oz skinless chicken breast
- 1 light Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese wedge
- 1/4 cup low-fat, low-sodium cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp oat bran
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic fresh, chopped
- 1 4-oz sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Split chicken breast in half and set on baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash together the cheese wedge with cottage cheese. Add tomatoes and rosemary. Mix well.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into one side of the chicken and use the other half breast to top it. Dust the top with oat bran.
- In another bowl, toss together broccoli and cauliflower with oil and garlic. Place on the baking dish beside chicken.
- Bake chicken and vegetables for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and poke a few holes in the potato with a fork. Microwave for about 8 minutes (turning after 4 minutes).
- Plate the chicken breast, vegetables and sweet potatoes. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 530, Total Fats: 19 g, Saturated Fats: 4 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 80 mg, Sodium: 490 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 52 g, Dietary Fiber: 13 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 45g, Iron: 4 mg
"I love this complete meal because it is super simple to make after a long day!" - Naomi Rotstein, Oxygen reader