- 14 oz polenta, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds (look for premade polenta logs at your grocery store)
- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 20 kalamata olives, halved
- 4 3-oz chicken breast tenderloins
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a foil-lined 8x8-inch pan, layer polenta slices to cover bottom. Layer 2 oz cheese over top. Add peppers, tomatoes and olives. Lay chicken on top. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Top chicken with remaining 2 oz cheese. Drizzle oil evenly over contents.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 4 servings): Calories: 258, Total fat: 8 g, Saturated fat: 4 g, Trans fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 67 mg, Sodium: 673 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 22 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 5 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 2 mg