These protein pancakes are delicious and nutritious. They are packed with 46 grams of muscle-building protein to give you a healthy start in the morning.
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1/8 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 1/2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Place cottage cheese, egg whites and protein powder into a blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan. Cook on both sides until brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Top with banana slices and syrup. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 330, Total Fats: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 720 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 33 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 16 g, Protein: 46 g, Iron: 1 mg