Ready in 5 minutes | Makes 1 serving
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp plain unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ⅓ cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Dash sea salt
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl. Add almond milk, vanilla and almond extracts, and stir.
- Combine oat flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine until smooth. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter in to a large coffee mug. Microwave for 2 minutes and 20 seconds, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 310, Total Fats: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 1 mg, Sodium: 190 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 41 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 14 g, Protein: 18 g, Iron: 2 mg