- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame
- 1/4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- In a pot, add water and ginger.
- Bring to a boil, add edamame and boil for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine edamame and oil.
- Add sesame seeds and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- On a small foil-lined tray, evenly spread edamame.
- In a toaster oven, toast on high for 8 minutes or until edamame begins to turn brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes.