Ready in 30 minutes • Makes 3 servings
Make your own oat flour by pulsing old-fashioned oats in a food processor or go gluten free by swapping the flour for almond meal. For more flour options check out our article on 5 New Flours.
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper. Add flour to a separate bowl.
- Slice eggplant into thick "fries." Dip each piece into egg mixture, then dredge in flour, coating evenly.
- Spread eggplant fries on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, blend yogurt, cottage cheese, chili powder and Stevia in a food processor until smooth. 6. Serve fries with dipping sauce.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 170, Total Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1.5 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 140 mg, Sodium: 260 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 23 g, Dietary Fiber: 8 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 11 g, Iron: 3.5 mg