- 2 large bananas, cut into large chunks
- 6 kiwis, peeled and quartered length-wise
- 4 large pears, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 apples, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 can pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- Arrange the fruit onto skewers and grill them for about 2 minutes on each side, or until they’re toasted.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together, and then heat on the stove. Drizzle it over the grilled kebobs.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 6 servings): Calories: 30, Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 4 g, Protein: 0 g